This little boy is not one of the working children we are working with, but one of his older relatives is. For some reason this picture always catches my eye when I am scanning through my photo archives. The woman in this photo is one of the business owners we interviewed. She and her husband run a small printing and stationary shop where two of their sons are employed. I won’t comment too much on this photo as you will see what you would like to see. For me this represents a great deal to do with the pride parents have in their children, the hope of/for present and future generations, and the need to recognize the effects our actions have on each other at a human level. Haha Okay, so maybe it’s not just this photo, but I am experiencing a ‘fastforward’ from theoretical to practical interpretations of child participation, microfinance programs and related PPIC-Work issues.

2 Comments:
What a great site atlanta chest hair laser removal
Best regards from NY! Sell digital art prints Download microsoft outlook free spam blockers microsoft
Post a Comment
<< Home