Cruising the Nile - Day 3
We also visited the Temple of Hatshepsut, Egypt’s most famous female pharaoh. Great reliefs and history. I wish I remembered more of it!

A stop at an alabaster factory, a quick picture at the Colossi of Memnon, reading and writing, dinner, a ‘culture show’ and some conversations under the stars (It’s often difficult to see more than one or two stars and the moon from my balcony in Aswan, so I was happy to be on the water away from the streetlights near my flat.) finished off a great third day.

3 Comments:
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Keywords order phentermine onlineorder viagra New home kitchens queensland Www cellphoneshop net ionamin mobile phones nokia Tennis rackets head acen trip to the moon part 4 online pharmacy phentermine xenical meridia Lnline scrabble Ambien+free+sample Saunas in yorkshire Data infocus projector Stregn of propecia Speed surveillance systems Sam levitz furniture company incorporated
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Anna double anal gangbang Cheapest ambien online consultation Refinancing mortage in us Hand made bags Craps java6a mortgage florida manufactured Ultram percocet gay naked web cam Valium mexico 1gb and 2gb memory cards pdr zyrtec Buspar lr nefertiti hotmail Elavil and neurontin Caterpillar intruder shoe Fast tadalafil online http://www.xanaxaddiction6.info/withdraw_of_vicodin.html wyoming leadership seminar
Keep up the good work Meridia attorney troy Attorney maria tomasky oral surgery recipes Stretch pilates craps buy didrex Is meridia still available ober the internet
Post a Comment
<< Home