Kara in Egypt

Thursday, February 16, 2006

From Luxor I took the train to Cairo where I had some field visits scheduled with our project partner in one of the more impoverished parts of the capital. I really enjoy field visits and the opportunities to meet PPIC-Work clients. I took along the Loan Impact Assessment (LIA) tool we have been developing, and had an interesting day with our CEOSS partners and clients. I had a few more meetings and a night with some friends in Cairo before heading back to Aswan where I am now back at work. We’re all preparing and looking forward to the annual project meetings in a week and a half (and also to the African Cup of Nations Football Finals! I bought my ticket at Christmas time with some other volunteers in Cairo.)


This is 15-year-old Sayid standing beside one of the machines in the print shop where he works.

2 Comments:

At 2:48 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

 
At 4:21 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it dietary+supplements hot tub cum face bdsm movie home security sauna http://www.motorcycleinsurance42.info neck pain relief Breastfeeding wellbutrin Mortgage insurance refunds processing us http://www.autumn-wedding-flower.info mcse training

 

Post a Comment

<< Home