Kara in Egypt

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

We enjoyed a great day with a fun and interesting group of expats at ‘Secret Place X-Ray’ on the Red Sea (I could give you the location of Secret Place X-Ray, but then I’d have to silence you;) You may know too much already, and with this group I wouldn’t mess around! hehe) ). It was a great day – good food, good company, good conversation. (Re the food : I couldn’t believe my eyes. There was so much ‘Western’ junk food and snacks, as well as South African sausages specially made for the day, birthday cake, even apple pie! And more. . . you don’t realize what you’re missing ‘til you see it again.)

Here’s a pic of the view from our palm fronds shelter. The ships in the background are waiting to glide through the Suez Canal when it’s their turn.

2 Comments:

At 6:58 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:57 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home