Kara in Egypt
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Later that day, the day I visited the GGs and Embassy, I toured the Egyptian Museum, where among many fascinating artifacts, I viewed King Tut’s funeral mask – yep, the famous one we’ve all seen in pictures – very cool (and very shiny).
posted by Kara @
7:04 a.m.
1 Comments:
At
10:25 a.m.
,
Anonymous
said...
Enjoyed a lot!
»
»
»
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Kara
Location:
Egypt
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Welcome Home
We enjoyed a great day with a fun and interesting ...
Back to the Big City
The Poem
My Apartment. . .(Isn’t that a BNL song?)
It's been a long time. . .
A Warm/Scaly Welcome to a Nubian Village
The local people weren’t the only ones to welcome ...
Notes from the field
1 Comments:
Enjoyed a lot! » » »
Post a Comment
<< Home